Welcome to Process Bus Implementation WebConference 2020
As sensor deployment and the need to support real-time mission critical information across the grid intensifies, smart utilities are under significant pressure to adopt process bus architectures in order to keep pace with the demands of a rapidly evolving smart grid environment. Whilst the economic benefits in HV settings is well understood, the additional features and applications that process bus architectures afford, the implementation challenges that must be overcome, and the operational considerations that will ensure lifecycle success remain elusive.
During this WebConference, three leading European utilities will share the results of their pilot projects and guide you through their management approved roadmaps for the large-scale implementation of their next generation process bus systems. You will gain insights into how they have:
- Business Case – created the business case and secured internal buy-in and investment for large-scale deployment
- Driving Implementation – have specified system requirements, managed the procurement process, taken implementation action with the full force of their internal teams behind their projects
- Managed Operations & Maintenance – to ensure ongoing system resilience and reliability, through effective time-synchronisation, redundancy, and cybersecurity strategies
Following on from these utility case-studies, technical representatives of leading tool suppliers will share their expertise to help you make sound tooling choices and adopt robust testing methodologies, to speed up your large-scale deployment.
This event is hosted on the CrowdCast platform, enabling:
- Ease of Viewing – split-screen presentations enable both the speaker and their presentation slides to be visible throughout the event
- Ease of Hearing – high-quality audio facilitated by broadcast quality microphones at speaker site
- Ease of Interacting – interactive Q&A feature enables questions to be rated by all participants so that the most popular are prioritised for addressing
- Ease of Polling – 3 x polls displayed to test the temperature of the industry on key topics of interest with results made available to all participants
- Ease of Retrieving – instant access to speaker presentation slides immediately following the event
Please note that just like our in-person conferences, this is a live WebConference and there will be no recording made available post the event.
Hear from industry leaders including:
What past participants had to say
"Digital Substations was a great opportunity to exchange experiences and knowledge with great experts on real implementation of digital substations."Pablo Humeres Flores, Engineer, Electrosul Brasil @ Digital Substations 2019
"An excellent combination of grid operators, manufacturing and consulting…was a really good experience."Daniel Kemper, Asset Manager, Netze BW @ Predictive Maintenance 2020
“An excellent opportunity to look further than the end of your own nose and acknowledge that other people's solutions to shared problems may be far better than yours"Julio E. Dominguez, SAS Designer, UFD @ IEC 61850 Global 2019