Welcome to Predictive Maintenance 2020
The premier Predictive Maintenance 2020 conference, exhibition and networking forum brought together leading smart utility maintenance leaders from across Europe for an intensive review of the latest utility maintenance case-studies.
Over three intensive days attendees got the opportunity to hear from 14+ TSOs and DSOs on how they made the business case for predictive maintenance, implemented a range of tools and technologies to manage new data intensive maintenance processes, optimised their maintenance schedules to reduce TOTEX, and planned for the integration of new technologies such as AI & ML, LIDAR & UAV, Digital Twin, Blockchain to take their maintenance strategies to the next level.
Check back soon for the 2021 programme and conference details.
Programme highlights included:
- 14+ Utility Case-Studies – attendees benefitted from in depth insights into the latest applications and developments from the field of predictive maintenance across European utilities pioneering the use of new tools and new technologies
- Strategic Panel Discussion – attendees were able to listen to insights and thoughts from maintenance leaders from across the European utility space as they made the business case for the adoption of more intelligent asset management strategies, highlighting their value propositions and roadmaps
- End-user Roundtable Discussions – attendees came together with peers from across Europe to discuss the topics of the day, relating the issues to their own experiences to help progress their respective challenges in implementing a smarter maintenance approach
- Technology Innovation Panel – top tier technology providers presented about the application of their predictive technologies in the field and their product development plans to better meet the maintenance needs of utilities
- Tutorial on Smart Glasses for Smarter Maintenance – this 90 minute session focused on next generation smart technologies to enable field workers to become specialists in any asset class through live access to information and AR overlays
- Networking Evening Reception – attendees had the chance to meet European peers and reflect, swap ideas and create collaborative opportunities to take thier predictive maintenance project to the next level
- Solution Zone – the exhibition area featured the latest cutting-edge technologies related to the field of maintenance and asset management
Attendees in 2020 heard 14+ predictive maintenance case studies including:
What past participants had to say
“It was great to hear the development and challenges of other utilities on this new environment. There were really great presentations including inspirational messages, impressive pilots and great innovative ideas. After the event we believe we are going forward in the right direction and we bring back additional ideas and contacts for the future business cases”Yamshid Farhat, Smart Grid Engineer, BKW
"The combination of presentations related to smart grids and machine learning analytics presented at this event is probably the most relevant for any data scientist within the grid utilities environment"Tobias Haumann, Data Scientist, Agder Energi Nett
"An excellent opportunity to look further than the end of your own nose and acknowledge that other people's solutions to shared problems may be far better than yours"Julio E. Dominguez, SAS Designer, UFD