Welcome to NextGen SCADA Global 2020
The 4th annual NextGen SCADA Global conference draws together SCADA system implementation leaders and specialists from across the European electric utility landscape, for a review of 20+ SCADA implementation case-studies. The programme begins with a SCADA System Integration Workshop, followed by a 3-day main conference focussed on NextGen SCADA implementation case studies, and concludes on the fifth day with a SCADA Cybersecurity seminar.
NextGen SCADA Global 2020 programme format:
Monday 27 January 2020
SCADA System Integration Workshop
This one-day workshop will address the challenges of integrating SCADA infrastructure with other enterprise systems through a number of presentations, breakout sessions and discussions, covering digital architecture, integration with OMS, GIS and asset management systems, the application of industry standards such as CIM, governance frameworks, and change management.
Tuesday 28 – Thursday 30 January 2020
Main Conference & Exhibition
This updated and expanded programme will provide a greater depth and breadth of next- generation SCADA case-studies, deep-diving into advanced SCADA implementation challenges, tackling implementation roadmaps, modular design, ADMS roll-out, SCADA for DERs and flexibility, and more.
Friday 31 January 2020
SCADA Cybersecurity Seminar
This full-day seminar will feature a range of case-studies from leading utilities and industry experts, demonstrating the latest strategies, tools, and frameworks that can be applied to utility SCADA infrastructure to manage the growing threat of cyber attacks.
Programme highlights include:
- Case-Study Programme – hear from 20+ international utility SCADA experts and implementation leaders on the lessons learnt from real life implementations of next-generation SCADA, EMS and DMS across smart grid infrastructures
- Utility Heavy Speaker Line-Up – selected on the strength of the projects they are involved in, their pivotal roles in implementation decision making, and their insights into lessons learnt and future roadmaps
- Roundtable Discussions – take the opportunity to brainstorm and problem solve with peers from across the smart grid SCADA industry
- System Integration Workshop – taking place the day before the main conference, this tutorial provides practical guidance on how to integrate your SCADA infrastructure with a range of other enterprise systems to deliver a plethora of business-wide benefits
- SCADA Cybersecurity Seminar – hear how leading utilities are securing their next-generation SCADA infrastructure against the latest emerging threats in this in-depth and comprehensive case-study seminar
- Solution Zone – running alongside the main 3-day conference, the solution zone provides a focussed display of SCADA products and services, with experts on hand to discuss your specific challenges and provide tailored advice to help propel your implementation plans to the next level
- Live Demo Labs – a 1:1 private demonstration, providing you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the most advanced and forward-looking SCADA solutions and services
- Evening Networking Reception – taking place the evening of conference day one, this networking event is open to all participants enabling you to relax and unwind, allow new ideas to cement and new partnership opportunities to emerge
Hear 20+ utility case studies including:
Siv Hilde Houmb
What past participants had to say
"Great event and a unique opportunity to discuss with utility peers and vendors the challenges and opportunities of the total transformation on network operation systems.”Aurelio Blanquet, Director, EDP
“Every idea was presented about how to solve the new challenges that system operators must face regarding FACTs devices, HVDCs or DERs.”Juan Piero, Engineer, REE
“The most useful thing about NextGen SCADA 2018 was being able to learn from others. The seminar was organised in a good way, the speakers were very clear, the way the topics were discussed was very open.”Roberto Murrare, Head of Operations, Electricity of Mozambique