Welcome to AI&ML for the Smart Grid 2020. This inaugural AI&ML conference is designed to meet the specific information needs of smart grid data science professionals, who need to deep dive into the industry drivers, establish the business case, and implement a technical strategy that will enable them to rapidly scale-up their AI driven big data analytics programmes at a time of intensifying grid complexity.
Welcome to AI&ML for the Smart Grid 2020
This inaugural AI&ML conference is designed to meet the specific information needs of smart grid data science professionals, who need to deep dive into the industry drivers, establish the business case, and implement a technical strategy that will enable them to rapidly scale-up their AI driven big data analytics programmes at a time of intensifying grid complexity.
Over 3 intensive conference days, you will hear practical case-studies from 15+ utility data science leaders, on their implementation of next generation AI&ML platforms and processes, the development of their data science team structures, and their application of AI&ML methodologies to a wide range of smart grid use-cases such as predictive maintenance, condition monitoring, forecasting, vegetation management, and fraud prevention, among others.
You will also get to grips with the implications of new technology trends in the areas of machine learning, deep learning, and machine vision, and the opportunities these present for the future of your analytics programmes.
Save €400 on delegate places and €2000 on exhibition spaces.
Programme highlights include:
- Case-Study Programme– hear from 15+ utility data science leaders on the lessons learnt from the implementation of AI&ML programmes in support of a wide range of smart grid specific use-cases
- Roundtable Discussions – participate in this end-user driven break out discussion where you will be able to bring your AI&ML challenges to the table and benefit from the insights and advice of the smart grid ecosystem
- Technology Innovation Panel – understand how state-of-the-art AI&ML platforms are being developed to support the rapid scale-up of AI driven big data analytics programmes
- Live Demo Labs – schedule a private demonstration and gain hands-on experience with state-of-the-art AI&ML solutions tailored to the needs of the smart utility environment
- Solution Zone – visit the exhibition area where you will find a focused display of the latest AI&ML tools and technologies with technical experts on hand to talk through your specific challenges and provide insights into solutions that could help propel your AI&ML programme to the next level
- Evening Networking Reception – taking place the evening of conference day one, this is your opportunity to relax and unwind, meet with peers from across the European smart utility data science community, allow new ideas to embed and new partnership opportunities to form
15+ utility AI & ML case studies including:
What past participants had to say
“The Smart Grid Big Data 2019 conference not only delivered high level speakers and presentations, but was also the perfect place for networking regarding topics like big data and smart grid. It was a pleasure to participate in such an event and exchange knowledge with colleagues in the utility sector.”Rita Viegas, Data Analyst, EDP Distribuicao
‘’The combination of presentations related to smart grids and machine learning analytics is probably the most relevant for any data scientist within the grid utilities.’’Tobias Haumann, Data Scientist, Agder Energi Nett
“Grid Analytics Europe is one of the very few bodies that found an optimal balance between technical and business level of information in specific IT case-studies in the utility universe. Great platform with huge know-how pool for both technicians, IT specialists, and managers.”Petr Lang, Project Manager, Asset Strategy & Projects, E.ON Česká Republika
‘’The presentations were very insightful and explored the main challenges of the T&D companies and how data analytics helps solve these challenges. Some use-cases shown could lead to projects or ideas that could be developed in our company in the future.‘’Sergio Hernan Ortega Moreno, Reliability and Risk Analyst, Transelec S.A.
“A really useful conference with interesting speakers and topics about the data management challenges grid companies face today. I got many new ideas and got inspired to start implementing these ideas.”Femia van Stiphout, Data Management Professional, Enexis
“Grid Analytics Europe 2018 represented the perfect occasion to learn about innovation projects from our colleagues in Europe and it was a great opportunity for networking and sharing experiences and ideas.”Luca Grella, Innovation Workstream Lead, UK Power Networks